Vision and values
To help those we support lead healthier, happier and more productive lives that lead them away from crime and out of the criminal justice system.
- To take full account of public protection when assessing risk
- Being open and transparent
- To incorporate equality and diversity in all that we do
- To value, empower and support our people, and work in collaboration with others
- To treat all those we support with decency and respect
- To embrace change, innovation and local empowerment
- To use resources effectively to deliver value for money.