To lead the delivery of our contracts at a local level, ensuring teams offer support to our customers in line with our customer service standards and performance targets.
To support our engagement activities relating to our voluntary programmes and the Fair Start Scotland campaign by helping to deliver and develop our digital marketing activities, advertising plans and content strategy, ensuring effective vehicles and content are used to attract and interact with customers and employers.
Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the team to continuously improve and increase their capability and deliver against their targets.
Ensure customer service standards are understood and observed by all Consultants (e.g. through Consultant observations and coaching) so that all customers are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
Undertake regular caseload reviews with Consultants, prioritising those who are underperforming so that all consultants have the capability to deliver according to our customer service standards.
Manage day to day contact with key stakeholders at a local level, maintaining a positive working relationship to ensure we receive sufficient customer flows to deliver according to service level agreements.
Manage the team(s) to ensure appropriate physical and human resources exist to ensure performance is delivered to quality, compliance and contractual requirements.
Ensure consultants maintain paperwork and customer records to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
Ensure compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so all teams operate in a way that protects customers and colleagues at all times.
Work with the operational teams to create regular and topical content for all forms of digital media.
Support marketing to maintain the day to day running of the StartScotland website, all marketing campaigns and write creative copy for all external online communication channels including the website, email campaigns, social media websites, Blogs and so on.
Support the management of our social media channels including Twitter and Facebook, sharing relevant communications when necessary to attract and engage customers.
Work with the marketing team to ensure copy is consistent and optimised for online use.
Using knowledge, experience and negotiation skills ensure work is presented and delivered in an appropriate way to achieve maximum readership.
Ensure all work meets Plain English criteria, promoting and maximising our membership wherever possible.
Experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment
Experience of/ability to coach and performance manage a team in a similar environment
Experience of/ability to understand key financial drivers from the P&L
Knowledge of the local labour market
Knowledge of recruitment legislation
Knowledge of appropriate IT systems.
Internal; Performance Managers, Consultants, Internal service providers
External: Customers, Key stakeholders, other external bodies (e.g. Local Authority) Employers.
THIS ROLE WILL COVER THE FAIR START CONTRACT EAST AND WEST
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic administrator to work within DDC CRC in a challenging and rewarding role. This post covers a wide variety of administrative tasks. This role provides an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to expand their skills and knowledge within the Criminal Justice system.
We support a varied range of activities, and require someone who understands information security and works well in a large team.
Experience of using Microsoft, Outlook, Excel and Word are essential along with the ability to thrive in a busy environment.
If you would like a copy of the job description, please contact Bethany Foster.
Working Links on behalf of StartScotland are delivering the Scottish Government’s flagship employability programme Fair Start Scotland in Edinburgh, West Lothian, Fife, East Ayrshire and South Ayrshire. This voluntary programme is aimed at providing support to disabled people and those at risk of becoming long-term unemployed to find and retain work. This service will provide a coherent range of support that will respond flexibly to the individual needs of customers and their employers
PERSONAL ADVISOR ROLE
1. Manage a caseload of customers to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all customers according to their level of job readiness.
2. Address customer's personal constraints to employment, providing challenge, advice and guidance where appropriate to develop customer's capability in the recruitment process ensuring they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure employment.
3. Identify, structure and recommend vacancy and training solutions, working in close consultation with EST Consultants and Tutors, to meet the specific needs of customers and employers.
4. Provide advice, guidance and support for customers during their initial weeks of employment, supporting their transition from welfare to employment to maximise the potential for customers to sustain employment in the long term.
5. Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, Jobcentre teams and provisions and funding providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes
6. Observe and adhere to our customer service standards so that all customers are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
7. Maintain IT files and customer records to a required quality standard to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
8. Identify employment and other work related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers.
9. Ensure compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so customers and colleagues are protected at all times
· Experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment
· The ability to build rapport and work effectively with challenging individuals
· Experience of appropriate IT systems.
· A good standard of general education and experience of the world of work
· Level 3 qualification or equivalent in Information & Guidance
Working Links on behalf of StartScotland are delivering the Scottish Government’s flagship employability programme Fair Start Scotland in Edinburgh, West Lothian, Fife, East Ayrshire and South Ayrshire. This voluntary programme is aimed at providing support to disabled people and those at risk of becoming long-term unemployed to find and retain work. This service will provide a coherent range of support that will respond flexibly to the individual needs of customers and their employers.
The purpose of this role is to deliver the programme content that will enable customers to meet learning and development targets so that can move towards sustainable outcomes.
1. Deliver and evaluate programme content to meet needs of our customers, moving them towards sustainable outcomes and meet the needs of the contract targets
2. Ensure that all activities are planned and delivered effectively to enable all customers to meet agreed goals.
3. Achieve contractual performance targets through delivering against a range of contract measures.
4. Plan, prepare and complete all necessary documentation and maintain records to ensure adherence to contract and quality standards, awarding bodies and regulatory inspectorate requirements.
5. Take ownership of personal continuing professional development (CPD) to maintain professional standards in line with QTLS.
6. Feed into the continuous improvement of programme content and associated materials to help drive performance and quality of provision.
7. Ensure compliance to all company policies (like Health & Safety (including Safe Learner concept), Equal Opportunities and Code of Conduct policies).
8. Ensure that all learners are given fair access to opportunities by reviewing and changing the programme content and delivery mechanisms.
Internal: Consultants, Employer Services Team, Performance Managers, Operations Manager, Learning & Development team, Skills Leadership team, National Leads.
External: Customers, Training Providers, Employers, Next Step Careers Advice, Jobcentre Plus, Business Link, other Partners.
· Experience in delivering 1:1 and group sessions
· Knowledge of strategies relevant to teaching and learning
· Experience in delivering differentiated learning.
This role, though based in Dunfermline, will require ability to work in our Livingston office and therefore the use of a car is essential