Our Operational Hubs centralise our support services by undertaking case administration and case allocation responsibilities. They deliver all activities related to managing offenders remotely including delivery of interventions that do not need face to face contact.
Operational Hubs help us to manage risk and protect the public. We can drive efficiencies by removing routine case administration activity away from frontline employees. This also allows us to achieve and maintain our required compliance levels and creates a setting which will allow us to continually improve the quality of our services.
They also help service users to:
- remain engaged and be able to benefit from the rehabilitation activities
- benefit from a less intrusive way of completing their order
- feel more connected to their offender manager and are able to call in regarding general queries and welfare issues
- continue with work commitments as they don’t have to take time off to attend appointments
- save on travel costs as they don’t have to attend face to face appointments.